People usually face the brother dcp-l2540dw offline error because of incorrect printer settings. Go through these steps to resolve it.
· Navigate to the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
· Right-click on the Brother printer symbol and tap on ‘See what’s printing.’
· You will see a printer option on the top of your window. Delete the checkmark you see in front of the option of ‘Use Offline.’
· If it doesn't solve the problem, then do the following:
1. Switch off the printer and remove the USB cable from your device.
2. Turn on your device.